5.14.2009

Restored Fashion Show





WOW.. need i say more?? If you missed out on our spring 2009 Fashion Show, I mean it, you really missed out! Live DJ, photographer, female and male runway models, hip hop dancers, live band, huge catwalk, oh and restored clothing of course! It was a lot of work but definitely worth it. The crowd seemed to love the show and really show interest in what restored is all about.

It was really inspiring to see how much restored has really grown right in front of mica's eyes, its a dream come true to him and a much deserved blessing! On the note of restored growing, i have my first appointment for the end of this month which is a huge deal for me. In this recession we are going through, times have been really tough on everyone. So that's it for now, I will keep you posted as my life goes around!
Chelsey @ Restored

No comments:

Real Stat - Dynamic Online User Counter

TWIT PIC