1.30.2009

I keep on trying

61
Staying positive seems daunting if you choice to inform yourself with what is taking place in our surroundings.
No I am not talking about the economy, nor our forecast of when any of our money matters will improve.
I am speaking about if we choose to become informed with the stories of the people we walk by in the routine of our lives. There are people hurting in these times, people excited about a new day, and many enriching facts about those who we often see in the peripheral of our lives.
Like today, as I was walking to Restored's office downtown, I saw one of our local homeless citizens kicking over tables, throwing ashtrays, walking through traffic, and just causing a ruckus. However no one does anything. We ignore, we pretend he isn't there, hopefully we hit the brakes enough for him to get out of the way.
Truth is as more stories and reflections come from Restored, I am learning that our brand has to have ears to perk up to the people around us.
Though it is painful and chaotic to be in Relationship, that is what we are called to do. Even though I fail at it, I don't give up and keep on trying!
Mica

No comments:

Real Stat - Dynamic Online User Counter

TWIT PIC